Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SOL April 7th Washington DC

On spring break me and my mom, dad,2 brother, and my grandma went to Maryland/Washington DC for the third time. Don’t get me wrong it was fun but it was a little boring because like I said we been there 2 other times before but it was my grandmas first time so we still went and did the stuff that people do when they have never been there, but this time we also went to mount Vernon and it was REALLY nice they had pretty flowers, they had animals and his house was really nice, there  was so much to see we saw most since we spent most of the day there.Oh did you know that Gorge Washington died of a illness and the illness only took one day before he passed because what ever the sickness was called it closes up you Air way and without that you can’t breathe, was a little much oof yah sorry. There was one thing I wanted to see but didn’t and that is the Jefferson memorial, we did go see the Lincoln memorial but I’ve already seen that about 3 times now. The


No comments:

Post a Comment