Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving 🍽

So for thanksgiving we are going to my tias house nothing new, for as long as I can remember we have been going to tias house and sometimes we have thanksgiving at my house. So here’s the plan I walk in form the freezing cold outside, I walk in shivering because I’m wearing a dress, next I say hi out loud and then I walk to my cousins room and put my jacket on her bed, then I go say hi to ALL my cousins and ALL my tias and tios and my grandma and grandpa. I set on the couch for a while talking to my cousins,my sidling, my mom and dad, and everyone. So we It comes time to eat I go to the kitchen and say is the food almost done and then when they say yes I walk back to the living room/ dining room happy and mi tias my mom and my grandma soon come and bring the food and put it on the table and I rush to the table to be the first in line to get food well it’s kind of a line so after I get my food I sit down and then as I eat my biscuit I’m sad because the bottom of the biscuits are always burnt (nothing new😒). Then a few minutes later I hear my tia say to me and someone else to get up and let my grandma and my grandpa sit down then they say no it’s okay they can sit down. Then the rest of the day i just talk to my everyone and just have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment